Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Absolute Photographer

These first three are NOT my images.

Although I wish they were. Actually, they are self-portraits done by the lovely Whitney, who also goes by The Absolute. She's just as talented and distinctive behind the lens as she is in front of it. She just finished the large image with the feather collar, and it prompted me to just put together this entry to give her props. You can see more of her photographic work here and you can see a few of the photos I did with her in my archive. We were supposed to shoot a few weeks ago, but some scheduling wires got crossed, so we're probably going to do it after this quarter is over. We may make it a foray into the woods of central Ohio. I'm looking forward to it.

Here are a couple more that I did with her... hope I did her justice. :)

0 comments: