Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Old news...

Someone a few weeks ago asked me about the archive blog, the entries from 2006-2007. I took them offline a while ago for various reasons, but they're back, at least for the time being. There is some good stuff on there, and some stuff I'd do differently now, and a few things I probably wouldn't do at all now, but it's all a process, and looking back and seeing progress is a good source of encouragement as one continues to move forward, right?

I also heard from Teddie here about going up to Chicago once the snow melts and doing some more photos with her. Hard to believe it's been 4 years since our last shoot. But that prompted me to go through some of the old blog entries and I figured why not bring them back? Interesting to see just how much I used to expound on various topics and photos, and how regularly I used to do entries.

There are probably loads of dead links in there, and maybe some missing photos, and a few outdated model names. If you have any updates to share (or prefer that pictures be removed) just leave me a comment on this entry and I'll take care of it. I may go in and tidy up a bit, throw a few things into the memory hole, but then again, I have a lot of other pressing matters at hand, so I may not get around to that.

0 comments: