Monday, May 24, 2010

Carrie Leigh Redux

A number of my shots will be included in the upcoming Spring issue of Carrie Leigh's NUDE Magazine. My images were all made in abandoned spaces around Detroit, and are featured alongside an interview with Detroitblogger John, discussing the situation in Detroit. (And despite the headline, I received no bailout dollars for this project.) That's Spilt Sugar, taken at Michigan Central Station from the preview page, but I'm still waiting to see a copy myself, so I don't quite know which other models are included. More on that as it develops.

You can order online for $13.95 postpaid. It's generally available at Barnes & Noble stores, either with the photography magazines or the gentlemen's magazines, and should be out soon. (Update: Website indicates it will ship June 5 and be in stores June 15.)

Thanks to the team at Carrie Leigh, all the intrepid models, and the team of Dan S. and Silke for their urban sherpa skills.

0 comments: