Thursday, November 11, 2010

"The New Erotic Photography" arrives...



Received my copy of "The Mammoth Book of the New Erotic Photography" today, and it's really a beautiful collection of work. I'm very pleased and proud to be included, and would like to thank my models who appear in the book: Danaid, Sweet Romance, Iris, Mosh, Zinn Star (above), and Sativa. I would also like to thank editor Maxim Jakubowski for inviting me to participate, and for doing such a fine job putting everything together and making sure the finished product looked great. Congratulations to all the other photographers and models who are included as well, especially Chas Ray Krider for his cover shot of Trishii.

It's really a beautiful book, and even if I wasn't involved, I'd urge anyone with an appreciation for provocative photos of women (men are almost entirely absent from the images) to pick up a copy either from Amazon, or it should be on the shelves of major bookstores very soon now.

2 comments:

Ian Souter said...

i haven't got mine yet! can't wait to see it. are you in cali?

Gary M Photo said...

Hi Ian... no, I'm in Ohio. Hope to get back to Cali for a photo excursion before too long.