Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays

Just a quick note to wish those of you who are still reading this blog all the best for the holiday season, however you choose to observe it.

I've been having a form of "browser wars" on my machine lately, which has led to a lack of posting via Blogger... attempts to upload an image to Blogger would not only crash the browser, but it would cause the computer to go offline, and the only way I could figure out to re-establish my internet connection is to re-boot. So, hopefully you can understand my reticence to update. If nothing seems to be happening here, you can check out my activity on Tumblr, or Flickr, Model Mayhem, or even to a certain extent on Facebook. Those sites all seem to play nicely with my machine.

The year has flown by, as they tend to do... a new studio, a little slower shooting pace, a few exhibitions, a few publications, some more stuff in the works. Wow, I'm just a fountain of information, eh? There have been a few developments that have dampened my enthusiasm as well, sorry to say, but hoping the new year will help me put those things behind me.

In the throes of the exhibition submission season, with fingers crossed. Going to expand the reach a little this year, see how it goes. Narrowing down still doesn't get any easier, but I guess the upside to it is that at least it feels like there are way too many strong candidates.

Made some new friends and contacts this year, and look forward to pursuing new opportunities. Did very little traveling outside of Ohio and Michigan this year... feeling a definite pull to somewhere warm and new.

So, again, thanks for your support throughout the year -- I encourage you to add me of Facebook, Tumblr, or wherever, and hopefully there will be an uptick in activity in the new year.

For now, I leave you with Brianne, looking back on the year just past...

0 comments: