Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sometimes I'm not quite sure what to say...

Well, the busy weekend has come and gone, with lots of highs and a few low points (for contrast I suppose). Had productive, if brief, shoots with Orixx, Ayden, Crystallynn/Rez, Jesslynn, Ayla, Justin, and last but not least, the always inspiring Iris. The Dirty Show was a good time, and I was happy to see that one of my exhibit pieces sold (at last). Congrats also to Adam, Vato, Andi, Frank, Johnny Flamethrower, and everyone else who sold, too. Have had a variety of weird signals the past few days that I'm trying to sort out, so will suspend judgment. Also laughed more than I remember laughing in a long time. What's it all add up to? I'll try to figure that out, but until I do, here's Amaya.

PS. Anyone in Detroit and/or Columbus who reads this and knows of a studio or location (almost any space would do) that I can borrow for an afternoon in the next few weeks, please contact me by leaving a comment, and include a way I can reach you. Thanks!

2 comments:

LynzM said...

Hey dude, sorry to leave you hanging on IM last night... got a phone call, got distracted, my bad. :( Hope today was a good one!

|ris said...

Thank you for the nod. You know the pleasure was entirely mine!