Thursday, April 16, 2009

Parallel Development in Chains

Every year, Allure Magazine features a pictorial of several nude female celebrities, strategically posed to conceal the naughty bits, what I might call a "covered nude" or others might call "implied nudity." Well, this year's were recently posted, and I couldn't help but notice that their shot of actress Sharon Leal made use of a chain curtain as part of the conceal/reveal tactic.

A few weeks ago, I used a similar tactic in my shoot with Dani, as seen here, but I'd not posted anything yet... so, here she is, also tastefully concealed. Of course, these chain curtains have been used in this manner for decades, but it's just another "plate of shrimp" coincidence to share with you.

Here, I'll let Miller and Otto explain it all for you...

3 comments:

innisphoto said...

Hmmm.... guess that was a good idea! :) Great Photo G.

Zombie Edward said...

I has a Glamour(or is it Allure?) magazine with this concept as well. Looks like it might be the new pose?

Zombie Edward said...

Sorry, can't re-read to see that you put the right name in the blog already. Some of the other nakie pictures in the issue are very nice.