Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall

Definitely autumn here in Ohio... chilly to downright cold, winter coat out, space heaters going, furnace on for that first blast of faintly smoky "furnace air" that I enjoy on some primordial level, a little like the distant smell of burning leaves... we'll "fall back" in a couple weeks so it doesn't get dark quite so soon. Supposed to have a bit of "Indian Summer" this week, so I may try to get out and enjoy that while it lasts.

So, to counter that somewhat, here's a couple shots from June when things were quite a bit warmer... although you can't really tell from these shots. The model has changed her stage name at least twice since then, so I'll just refer to her as it was when I shot with her: Cry Kitten.

1 comments:

Josh Zytkiewicz said...

She is one of the best models I have ever worked with. And she's up for any idea.

http://blog.monkeymetal.com/2009/05/naked-on-the-capitol-steps/