Thursday, October 29, 2009

Unsettled

Well, I'm moved but still unsettled. With a big assist from Ron, last night I got my stuff out of the old space, and most of it into the new space. Some went into storage, some went home, and more of it will probably end up at Goodwill, but for now, it's in a stack in the middle of the room. There's a promising amount of photogenic filth on three of the walls, and a freshly drywalled area that's just begging to be primed and painted black (or white?). I also noticed last night that in addition to no windows, there's not even a radiator, so hard to say what the temperature will be like in the closed system. I do have a couple space heaters for if it gets too cold. Anyway, I want to do a bit more cleaning before I try to "settle into" the space.

One big advantage the new space offers is the nearby restrooms are by far the cleanest I've seen in the entire studio "complex" -- I believe the machine shop next door must be responsible for that. Thanks guys! I'm sure the models will thank you, too. (And thanks again, Ron!)

This shot is the lovely Angie, who I need to get into the new space soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Problem GaryHappy to help!