Thursday, October 22, 2009

Studio change

Since I got serious about photography, I've had three "permanent" studio spaces, in addition to the countless borrowed spaces, surreptitious locations, hotels and such. So, seems the time is drawing near to leave studio space number 3, and I'm considering a few other options... the space I'm leaving had a lot going for it, as well as a few problems, but overall it's been a very productive time there. One of the big attractions of the space was the giant wall of windows that sometimes worked for me, and sometimes worked against me. The nasty hardwood floor also had a lot of charm to it. Still, it was starting to feel a bit "used up" in some respects, so moving on may be just the thing...

That's Galetea at the top and bottom, with Alexis in between.

0 comments: