Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brooke Lynne

Coincidental with her joining the Sisters of Avalon blog, I had the pleasure of working with the delightful Brooke Lynne while she was in Ohio, with a big assist from Studio-B.

Had a lot of fun shooting, she got into some tight dirty spots, I took her out into the very chilly street, and we just tried a variety of little ideas and spots for a very productive afternoon. For being relatively new, she's really taking off and has more travel plans in the works, so I expect to see her portfolio overcrowded even further with beautiful images by lots of good people. Hope to work with her again soon!

Brooke again having a bit of fun with something I picked up at a "novelty" store. This is sort of similar to an idea I had some months ago but never executed, but "nude model with paper bag face" turns out to be one of those ideas that lots of people have already thought of. Still, I may continue to do something with it...

1 comments:

Gary M Photo said...

(comment moved from archive blog)

orixx said...
You know you are awesome.. and make a place like Dayton worth coming to for a model :).
January 29, 2008 5:08:00 PM EST


stephen haynes said...
Well, you already know my thoughts and high opinion of "our Miss Brooke" (how many readers get the allusion?). It does seem to have been a fun session, for you both.
January 30, 2008 12:28:00 PM EST