Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just out... 2008 Calendar

Shortly after Christmas, I remembered that I hadn't purchased a calendar for 2008 yet, so I decided to put one together real quick and print a couple for myself on Lulu. Mentioned it to a friend, and she asked to buy a couple as well. Just got my copies yesterday, and they turned out quite nice, so despite being a bit late in calendar season, I'm making it available to purchase. It has 12 different B&W shots, including Tiana (above), Sarah Ellis, Malinda, Sativa Verte, Orrix, Penny, Mandy, Katie, Valentine, and Lisolette. Not really any theme other than 12 shots I really like that happen to be horizontal. :)

Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.So, here's your chance to spend 2008 with some of my favorite models. Act now and you get the special bonus day of February 29 at no extra charge.

0 comments: